Rules to write the Examination
- Before answering the questions enter your name, roll number, standard, division, subject and date correctly.
- Attend carefully to any general instruction that may be given at the head of the question paper.
- Remember that neatness, hand-writing and spellings will be taken into account.
- Read the questions very carefully for five minutes. A great deal of time is wasted in writing down Information that is not wanted and no marks are given for it.
- Write on both sides and number the pages.
- Number your answer as per question paper.
- Revise your answer papers before submitting them. students very often fail to check their answers which result in loss of marks.
- No pupil should have in his possession in the Examination hall, any book, memorandum or notes. Any one found cheating in the Examination will be instantly expelled and disciplinary action shall be initiated.
Points for students to remember
- Never omit the lessons or home-work assigned to you, it is like missing a train that you may never catch afterwards.
- Always revise the work done in class.
- If memory work is assigned, learn it overnight and repeat it in the morning.
- Always take down in your Hand Book the work assigned for the next day.
- As you grow up, make a daily time-table for In this way you will learn to be a pupil of regular habits – a most valuable asset in later life.
- Repeat at the end of the week all that was learnt during the week.