PROCEDURE FOR COMPLAINT / REQUEST BY PARENTS / GUARDIAN
Dear Parents / Guardian,
Any sort of complaint with school Teaching and Non Teaching Staff (Principal,
Teacher, Peon etc.) of Jawahar Vidyalaya High School can be submitted strictly in
written through :-
1) via Email (refer email chart page no.4)
2) via Clerk Office by submitting your complaint letter on working days between (5:00pm to 6:00pm) and a receipt copy duly signed by the clerk/dispatch department must be obtained.
All such letters will be addressed to the H.M. /Supervisor/ The Management
(any one)as per the case. All heads are directed by the management to reply / take
appropriate action / decision within 7 working days of the receipt of the letter. Always
mention a email id in your letter for receiving earliest reply by us.
Further if the complainant is not satisfied with the reply / action /decision of
the respondent(s) , the complainant may contact the Secretary /the management .The
complainant must keep the copies of the letter(s) submitted by him/ her and the
replies.Complainant can contact to the secretary / the management via :
1. Email : email@example.com
2. Mailing Address: Jawahar Vidyalaya High School, M.G Road,
Goregaon West, Mumbai – 400104.
3. Submitting handwritten letter to the clerk office at school.